Fuller lips are considered a symbol of beauty and youthfulness, and many people are looking for ways to enhance their lips’ appearance. Lip augmentation is a popular cosmetic procedure that has been around for years.
However, the Butterfly Lip Filler is the latest trend in lip augmentation.
Butterfly Lip Filler is a new technique that has taken the beauty industry by storm thanks to former towie star Lauren Goodger and former glamour model Katie price.
It is a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure that promises to give you fuller, more defined lips. In this article, we will explore everything you need to know about Butterfly Lip Filler.
Check out these Lip Filler Before and After Pictures
What are butterfly Lip Fillers?
Butterfly lip fillers are a type of lip enhancement treatment that involves injecting dermal fillers into the lips in a way that creates a butterfly-shaped appearance.
This technique involves injecting filler into the center of the lips, with the top and bottom edges of the butterfly extending towards the corners of the mouth. It aims to emphasise the Cupid’s bow.
The butterfly shape is intended to create a more natural-looking and balanced lip enhancement, with a fuller appearance in the center of the lips and a more tapered look towards the corners.
This technique is often used as an alternative to more traditional lip filler techniques that can result in a more exaggerated, unnatural-looking appearance.
Benefits of Butterfly Lip Filler
- Fuller Lips: Butterfly Lip Filler is a great way to achieve fuller, plumper lips. It adds volume to your lips, making them more defined and prominent.
- Natural Results: Unlike traditional lip fillers, Butterfly Lip Filler provides more natural-looking results. The technique involves injecting the filler in small amounts to create a subtle, natural-looking enhancement.
- Quick Procedure: The Butterfly Lip Filler procedure is quick and simple, taking around 30 minutes to complete. You can return to your daily activities immediately after the procedure.
Butterfly Lip Filler Procedure
The Butterfly Lip Filler procedure is relatively simple and straightforward. Here’s how it works:
- Consultation: Before the procedure, you will have a consultation with a qualified practitioner. The practitioner will assess your lips and discuss your desired results. They will also explain the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
- Numbing: A numbing cream or local anaesthetic will be applied to your lips to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
- Injection: The practitioner will inject the filler into your lips using a small needle. They will use a technique that involves injecting the filler in small amounts, creating a natural-looking enhancement.
- Aftercare: After the procedure, you may experience some swelling, bruising, or redness, which should subside within a few days. You should avoid touching or applying any makeup to your lips for at least 24 hours.
Butterfly Lip Filler Side Effects
Like any cosmetic procedure, Butterfly Lip Filler may have some side effects. These can include:
- Swelling: You may experience some swelling in your lips after the procedure, which should subside within a few days. Find out how long lip filler swelling lasts.
- Bruising: You may experience some bruising around your lips, which should also subside within a few days.
- Redness: Your lips may be red or pink after the procedure, which should go away within a few hours.
- Infection: There is a small risk of infection with any injectable procedure. However, this risk can be minimized by choosing a qualified practitioner and following proper aftercare instructions.
- Allergic reaction: While uncommon, some individuals may have an allergic reaction to the dermal filler material.
- Infection: Any time the skin is broken, there is a risk of infection. It is important to choose a qualified and experienced injector who follows proper sterilization and infection control protocols.
- Uneven or lumpy appearance: If the filler is not injected evenly or if there is too much filler in certain areas, it can result in an uneven or lumpy appearance.
- Nerve damage: In rare cases, injecting filler too deeply or in the wrong area can cause nerve damage that results in temporary or permanent numbness or weakness in the lips.
- Filler migration or displacement of filler: The lip filler material can sometimes migrate or move from the injection site, which can result in an unnatural appearance or even cause discomfort. Lip filler migration lumps can easily resolved.
All bruising and swelling should be completely gone after two weeks and then you can enjoy your new look.
Butter Lip Filler FAQs:
- How long does Butterfly Lip Filler last? The results of Butterfly Lip Filler can last up to 6 months.
- Is Butterfly Lip Filler painful? A numbing cream or local anesthetic is applied before the procedure, minimizing discomfort.
- How much does Butterfly Lip Filler cost? The cost of Butterfly Lip Filler varies depending on the practitioner and the amount of filler used.
What is the most natural-looking lip filler?
The most natural-looking lip filler is subjective and can vary depending on individual anatomy, goals, and preferences.
However, hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Belotero are often considered to be the most natural-looking lip fillers.
These fillers are made from a substance that is naturally found in the body, and they can be carefully and precisely injected to add subtle volume and shape to the lips while maintaining a natural appearance.
The results of HA fillers are also temporary, which can be an advantage for those who want to try out lip augmentation without committing to a permanent change.
It’s important to consult with a qualified and experienced injector to discuss the best options for achieving a natural-looking lip enhancement.
If you don’t like you results then you can always dissolve your lip fillers.
What is the Russian method for lip fillers?
The Russian method for lip fillers is different to butterfly effect lip fillers. This is a lip augmentation technique that involves injecting filler into the lips to create a more defined and voluminous appearance. This method is characterized by injecting the filler not only into the lips themselves but also into the surrounding areas, such as the vermilion border (the border between the lips and the skin) and the philtral columns (the vertical ridges above the upper lip).
The Russian method also involves using a larger amount of filler than other techniques, which can result in a more dramatic transformation of the lips. Additionally, some injectors who use the Russian method prefer to use thicker and more viscous fillers, such as Radiesse, to achieve a longer-lasting effect.
Lauren Goodger Butterfly Lips
Since the only way is essex star beautiful girl Lauren showed off her new lips in an Instagram post and Instagram story everyone wants to know more about this amazing new trend. She shared:
“I’ve just had the butterfly effect lip fillers by Lift Aesthetics. I’ve got little strippy tape at the moment so I’m talking really weird.
“Very swollen but literally an amazing new technique and I can’t wait to see the results.” Some fans were baffled by the treatment though.
She received heaps of positive comments on her beautiful smile, however not everyone liked the shape of her lips, with one person commenting – “Sorry love but your mouth spoils you.”
Whilst the butterfly effect’ lip filler technique may not be for everyone, they do provide a subtle natural look and this trend only seems to be growing.
Butterfly Lips Filler is a new and innovative technique in lip augmentation. It provides natural-looking results, with minimal downtime and discomfort. However, as with any kind of lip filler procedures it is essential to choose a qualified practitioner and follow proper aftercare instructions to minimize any risks associated with the procedure.
If you are looking for fuller, more defined lips, Butterfly Lip Filler may be the right choice for you. Another more natural lip enhancement method is the botox lip flip.
Don’t like needles? Look into hyaluron lip filler for injection free plumper lips.